Do you love Egyptian bellydance, sea, and fun?
Welcome to the 7th Oriental Marathon festival!
From April 25th to 28th 2019, we offer you 4 days of breathtaking shows and Oriental dance workshops with internationally-recognized professionals – teaching and dancing both traditional and modern Egyptian style.
We host this event in Le Grau-du-Roi in the South of France. Located on the beachfront, close to Montpellier, Casino Flamingo offers a splendid setting for our artists and guests!
The festival includes:
* 30 hours of workshops - technique and choreographies
* On Thursday: The World Show VIP dinner starring 16 international artists
* On Friday: The “Competition Stars” - an International competition in oriental solo, folklore, fusion, and group categories.
* On Saturday: The Stars’ show - outstanding performances by our festival’s teachers
* On Sunday: The Talent show - an open stage for dancers who do not participate in the competition - and the Galabeya party – for you to dance on live music and party with us. We promise you a great evening full of surprises!
* A large bazar in a beautiful venue - while having a break, you can shop designers’ costumes, grab something to eat in the Casino’s restaurant, or just chill out in front of the sea:)
New! We are delighted to introduce our live music concept, as Tarek Bitar’s band will be playing from Friday to Sunday.
Do not miss the opportunity to meet bellydance amateurs and professionals from around the world in a friendly and relaxing atmosphere!
-Contact, information, and registration: Sharon Mesguich - Organizer: firstname.lastname@example.org